We’re looking for someone who is technically savvy and resourceful to join our passionate, collaborative, and ambitious team of security test analysts. Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will gain experience using the latest security testing tools whilst looking for security related issues on client applications.
Based in our newly built, central Eastbourne office, you will be responsible for carrying out security assessments of web applications, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and producing penetration test reports at the end of a test session.
- Scoping, planning, and risk analysis of projects based on technical documentation
- Information gathering & reconnaissance of client supplied web applications
- Manual functional analysis of web applications, using the OWASP Top 10 as a guide
- Execution of automated security scans, and follow up analysis of results
- Reporting of issues found using appropriate bug tracking software
- Escalation of major issues to Project Lead or Client Contact
- Liaising directly with clients via phone, email, and live chat as well as occasional onsite visits
- Will enjoy pushing technology to its limits
- Have a sound knowledge of general IT and an excellent eye for detail
- Understand the implications of lax computer security
- Bring enthusiasm and ambition to the role
- Can multitask on numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Maintain a high level of quality across your work
- Work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- An organised, strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A clear interest in technology (especially in the information security industry) and desire to stay up to date in a moving field
Bonus Points For:
- Previous testing experience
- Interest & knowledge in the information security field
- Coding skills
- Other technical experience – tell us more about yourself!
What we offer:
Our success is fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team, in return for their dedication and hard work we provide a fun, inclusive working environment where you won’t go hungry through a lack of fresh fruit or snacks. We encourage and support our team’s learning, with all new employees receiving fully subsidised training for industry exams. We work hard at Zoonou but equally we love to get together at regular company social events across the year.