We are looking for an ambitious Junior Account Manager to join our Business Development Team with the aim of building and maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships with our valued clients.
Working alongside our Operations team and our Business Development Managers, the Junior Account Manager will oversee a portfolio of clients, managing business from existing customers and actively seeking new opportunities from their accounts.
The Junior Account Manager will work closely with our test team to ensure that each client receives the highest standard of service. The role will include regular client contact, technical scoping for test requirements, quoting and ongoing management & reporting tasks. You will report to the Head of Marketing. Some UK travel to meet with clients is expected.
You will be a professional, well-mannered, and driven individual enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment handling multiple client accounts. Ideally, you will have a technical and/or account management background. You will enjoy regular interaction with other people in a professional environment, be used to working under and handling pressure and have an appreciation of web and mobile technology. You will need to be methodical, organised, and positive in your work approach and someone who takes ownership, responsibility, and pride in the work they deliver. You will be happy working as part of the team to deliver on the goals of the company.
· IT/Technical background in industry or education with an understanding of digital technology.
· Previous sales or account management experience is beneficial
· Experience in a B2B environment
· Application software experience; CRM Tools, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite applications as a minimum
· Comfortable working with clients at all levels
· Pro-active, enthusiastic, driven, ambitious and a ‘can-do’ approach
· Target focused and able to spot client growth opportunities
· A consultative, professional approach
· Negotiation Skills
· A team player
· Management and retention of existing client relationships, meeting agreed KPI’s
· Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
· Develop repeat business and ensure delivery of technical services for clients with existing contracts
· Gather, define & document project requirements to generate test approaches for clients
· Generation and commercial sign-off of proposals and quotes
· Pipeline management – accurate and timely forecasting in web-based CRM tool
· Build relationships with client teams
· Organise and book client projects, ensuring an excellent continued experience for our clients
· Identify accounts that have potential to transition into Key Account Management
· Keep clients informed of the services that can help their business, including technical services
Zoonou will provide the necessary learning and development around software testing and quality assurance.
Life at Zoonou:
At Zoonou, you will be part of a vibrant team and your success is our success. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential. We place a strong emphasis on continual learning and professional development; with all employees receiving a dedicated training budget and time away from the day-job for learning.
We grow from within – as Zoonou has grown, our team has grown with us. While there are clear routes for progression, we understand that a career is not linear and so the opportunities for you to make an impact are endless. We recognise that life outside of work is key to happiness in work and so we also provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay to allow our employees to enjoy key life moments like the arrival of a little one.
Our benefits include:
· Professional development training budgets
· Routes for professional growth
· Enhanced maternity/paternity
· Access to mental health support
· Company pension
· 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
· Regular company social events
· Free eye tests
· A new company laptop
· Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!