Zoonou is one of the UK’s leading independent software testing and quality assurance (QA) companies, headquartered in the South East of England. We support our diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from government bodies to global brands, with their development and implementation of software products. As a full-service partner, we provide them with test execution services alongside expert support and consultancy on QA.
Following a significant period of sustained year-on-year growth, we now employ over 50 people across the UK, and as we continue to scale, we’re now looking to expand our core Functional Test Team. We’re looking for people as enthusiastic as we are about the quality of software and delivering great solutions to our clients.
Join our established company, where you’ll be part of a thriving and collaborative team where your contributions are recognised and valued. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues with 10+ years of experience in the industry keen to share their knowledge and expertise to help grow and develop your career. We embody this through our shared values of observance, curiosity, positivity, and one team.
Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will provide real-time feedback on the quality of our client’s products. You will get the opportunity to work on a range of client projects where you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of software platforms and industry verticals.
You will report to the Head of Functional Testing.
You will be responsible for the development of test scripts, functional and compatibility test execution, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and daily reports on progress.
- Scoping, planning, and scripting for test requirements based on technical documentation
- Test Execution, both experience based, and document driven
- Test Support, client focused ad-hoc sessions
- Compatibility testing, taking advantage of our industry-leading test lab
- Reporting of issues found using appropriate bug tracking software
- Completion of test scripts, reporting of results and recommending next steps
- Escalation of major issues to Project Manager or Client Partner
- Liaising directly with clients via phone, email, and live chat as well as occasional onsite visits
- Minimum 1 year of testing experience or relatable work/education experience
- Have a good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Competent in analysis of requirements and identifying test conditions.
- Can multitask on numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Maintain a high level of quality across your work
- Work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- An organised, strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A clear interest in technology and desire to stay up to date in a moving field
Bonus Points For:
- ISTQB qualification
- Coding skills
- Other technical experience
- A degree in Computer Science, or similar computing subject
What We Offer:
By joining our team, you will also benefit from:
- Professional development plans and training budgets
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Hybrid working (Following an initial 2-week onboarding at our head office)
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to mental health support
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team budgets for social events and rewards
- 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
- Additional holiday after 3 years of service
- Free eye tests
- Regular company social events, including our annual summer/winter parties
Diversity and Inclusion
Zoonou invites applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or on any other basis. If you have a disability or an additional need that requires accommodation, please let us know.