Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Manager is responsible for scheduling and organising project resourcing and managing the day-to-day running of our Eastbourne office, alongside general administrative tasks. The office manager owns the resource calendar for our team and organises timelines to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
The office manager is responsible for the day to day running of our offices including organisation and payment of bills, office health and safety, first-aid training, on-boarding of new starters, set up and organisation of suppliers. No prior knowledge of our industry or software is required for the role, but a willingness to learn is important. Specific industry training will be provided where required for the right applicant.
The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills; the ability to work under pressure as part of a team, and the ability to multi-task. Successful applicants will have a positive mindset, and always be working pro-actively towards the best outcome for us and our clients.
- Booking / holding of resources for pending projects
- Agreeing project dates and date changes with clients and our internal team
- Accepting handover of projects from sales team ahead of delivery into our operations team
- Quality checking project handovers from sales to ensure all project details are included
- Purchasing of equipment required for project delivery
- On-boarding of new team members
- Payment of office bills and point of contact to resolve office maintenance issues
- Organisation and on-boarding of existing and new suppliers
- Maintaining office Health & Safety, First-Aid, and Fire Safety
- Scheduling and management of existing suppliers such as cleaners, servicing, maintenance etc.
- Prior office management experience preferred
- Experience in organising and scheduling
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proactive task management style
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and remain cool under pressure
- A practical common-sense approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and confident
- Experienced with client handling and comfortable communicating at all levels both externally and internally
- Excellent with Excel/Word/Outlook
- Degree level qualification is seen as a positive.
- Management qualifications are a plus.
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of all the main Microsoft Office suite is essential.
Life at Zoonou:
At Zoonou, you will be part of a vibrant team and your success is our success. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential. We place a strong emphasis on continual learning and professional development; with all employees receiving a dedicated training budget and time away from the day-job for learning.
We grow from within – as Zoonou has grown, our team has grown with us. While there are clear routes for progression, we understand that a career is not linear and so the opportunities for you to make an impact are endless. We recognise that life outside of work is key to happiness in work and so we also provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay to allow our employees to enjoy key life moments like the arrival of a little one.
Our benefits include:
· Professional development training budgets
· Routes for professional growth
· Enhanced maternity/paternity
· Access to mental health support
· Company pension
· 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
· Regular company social events
· Free eye tests
· A new company laptop
· Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!