Please note: Our office is closed from Friday 18th December to Monday 4th January. All applications received during this period will receive a response within the first 2-3 weeks of January 2021.
We are looking for a meticulous and confident Operations and Projects Coordinator to join our Operations Team, helping to ensure the smooth running and process compliance of the work that we undertake.
Working closely with our Operations Manager, you will assist in organising day to day activities and ensuring projects are running smoothly through the Operations team. The role will see you working with members of staff from all departments in Zoonou as well as the potential for working directly with external stakeholders. You may be required to work on many different areas in any given day, and as such, a calm, considered, and methodical mindset will be invaluable for the successful candidate.
Zoonou will provide the necessary learning and development around software testing and quality assurance.
- Receiving, auditing, and approving or rejecting initial resource requests, editing our resource plan with new projects or changes to existing bookings
- Accepting handover requests and auditing supplied documentation to a defined standard, pushing back as required
- Chasing project bookings in advance of work happening, as well as ensuring that tentative bookings are updated to schedule by sales
- Quality Control of the Operational Process
- Auditing projects and checking current state of ongoing projects
- ISO Quality Management functions
- Logging failures in the handover process
- Moving projects through the final parts of the project lifecycle, ensuring that invoicing occurs
- Archiving past weeks of the resource plan, adding in new weeks and ensuring that the data kept in the plan is tidy and accurate
- Collation of statistics related to the work of the Operations team including: Data relating to delivered work in a completed week, total resource for each of the services, available training time, resource capacity rates, overtime statistics, etc
- Keeping the operational log of overtime, sickness, and unpaid leave up to date for supplying to payroll
- Liaising with finance to ensure prompt invoicing of completed work and monitoring and invoicing of paused/incomplete work
- Checking that all applicable Zoonou processes are followed, pushing back on internal stakeholders to ensure that workflows are being used as expected and defined
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, experienced in communicating with third party stakeholders
- Clear decision maker and strong negotiator
- Good level of knowledge with word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Interest in processes as a whole
- Understanding of the services Zoonou offers
- Understanding of the different areas of Zoonou: Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance
- Experience in management, process definition, or similar fields
- Methodical and Process Driven
- Happy to work to and follow a process, and challenge when that process is not followed or potentially is not appropriate
- Likely to have some input into shaping processes going forwards
- Confident communicator
- Happy to work with members of staff at all levels within Zoonou, as well as with external stakeholders
- Comfortable with challenging interactions; be that dealing with negative feedback or pushing back on invalid assertions
- Capable writing and editing Word documents and Spreadsheets, displaying a good level of grammar
- You will be able to consider multiple objectives whilst making decisions and will understand that long term objectives need to be accounted for during the day to day
- You will have to balance several different tasks and as such should be able to manage your time well and prioritise
- You may occasionally be required to work outside of the standard 9-5:30 hours to effectively support our team
- With access to privileged information, you must be comfortable maintaining discretion on potentially sensitive matters
Our success is fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team, in return for their dedication and hard work we provide a fun, inclusive working environment where you won’t go hungry through a lack of fresh fruit or snacks (when we’re not working from home due to the global pandemic). We encourage and support our team’s learning and recognise the importance of life outside of the office. We work hard at Zoonou but equally, we love to get together at regular company social events across the year.
- Please use the online application form by selecting the APPLY NOW button, or alternatively send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com
- Please do NOT contact us by phone.
- Strictly no agencies please.