We are looking to recruit two target focused sales professionals, with a demonstrable track record of success to join our existing New Business and Client Services Team. Dependent on your experience you will be tasked with sales generation from new and/or existing clients to help deliver the objectives of the business. You will be tasked with developing significant customer relationships, building strategic account plans, and ensuring sustained sales generation from clients .Trained, supported and mentored by our existing team, you will learn the required industry knowledge to compliment your experience to successfully generate a reliable pipeline of sales opportunities.
The role requires an end-to-end sales mentality – supporting our clients with their enquiries from initial qualification of requirements, through to presenting solutions and financial sign-off.
You will be an ambitious target focused individual, possessing a naturally friendly, well-mannered, and enthusiastic approach to working in a dynamic but structured sales & marketing environment. Ideally you will be from a technical or services-based sales background with an appreciation of web and mobile technology. You will be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing, enjoying regular interaction with other people in a professional environment, to ensure positive outcomes.
The position is accountable to Zoonou’s commercial success, so while working as part of the team to deliver on the goals of the company, you will be comfortable delivering against personal targets and naturally take responsibility in your actions. You will exceed client expectations with your attention to detail and commitment to their success. Experienced in working under pressure, you know what it takes to remain positive in your work approach and appreciate how this in turn inspires others . You take pride reaching the highest standards and thrive responding in an agile environment.
Skills Range and Experience:
· IT/Technical background in industry or education with an understanding of digital technology
· Successful experience in a B2B sales environment is an advantage
· Demonstrable talent in winning new clients and developing successful client relationships
· A consultative, professional, and commercial approach to selling
· Developed negotiation skills that provide the best solution for the Company and the Client
· A diligent and methodical approach to sales activities and administration
· A conscientious and committed approach to networking and building rapport
· Application software experience; CRM Tools, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite applications as a minimum
· Work to ensure all set commercial targets both individual and collective are met or exceeded
· Behave as an effective team member ensuring all colleagues are supported in exceeding their objectives
· Prospect for and win suitable new clients in our target markets
· Develop strategic relationships with our existing clients and partners to help win ongoing contracted revenue growth
· Adopt a consultative approach in the best interest of the Company and the Client by providing customer focused solutions
· Work with our CRM system at the centre of all you do, accurately updating all aspects in a timely and efficient manner
· Oversee all administration leading to the sales signoff process , writing up and delivering all sales paperwork in a timely and accurate manner between the client and our back office operations .
· Attend as requested all Management Meetings and Company Training
Life at Zoonou:
At Zoonou, you will be part of a vibrant team and your success is our success. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential. We place a strong emphasis on continual learning and professional development; with all employees receiving a dedicated training budget and time away from the day-job for learning.
We grow from within – as Zoonou has grown, our team has grown with us. While there are clear routes for progression, we understand that a career is not linear and so the opportunities for you to make an impact are endless. We recognise that life outside of work is key to happiness in work and so we also provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay to allow our employees to enjoy key life moments like the arrival of a little one.
Our benefits include:
· Professional development training budgets
· Routes for professional growth
· Enhanced maternity/paternity
· Access to mental health support
· Company pension
· 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
· Regular company social events
· Free eye tests
· A new company laptop
· Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!
We are closely monitoring the latest Government guidance as we start to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our office for our employees. Therefore, the successful candidate must be in commutable distance to Eastbourne, East Sussex. This a full-time role based at our Eastbourne offices with expected travel on public transport to London, reporting to the Sales Manager.