We’re looking for an experienced software tester with good technical skills to join our growing team. You’ll work closely with our clients to deliver strong results for a variety of test projects, advocating for quality software and following best practices throughout. Experience within an existing agile environment will be a strong benefit, and technical skills such as coding and automation, report writing and project management will also be considered positively.
Based in our custom built office with close proximity to Eastbourne train station, you will be responsible for delivering high quality software testing to our clients. In addition to planning and executing tests, you will be communicating test outcomes and providing relevant recommendations. You will also take an active role in the development of junior software testers, by supporting our in-house training team in developing reference documentation and delivering training materials.
- Understanding and analysing test requirements, planning test approaches and presenting these back to key stakeholders
- Delivering both exploratory and scripted testing, reporting results and escalating issues as appropriate
- Communicating directly with clients, joining stand ups for remote teams and arranging work schedules, occasional onsite visits
- Reviewing progress and reporting on velocity, modifying plans as needed
- Suggesting alternative options proactively, working with the latest tools and technology to deliver quality results
- Have strong testing experience, with a proven track record of working in a mixed discipline team
- Be a responsible and organised individual, taking ownership of your work, foreseeing potential issues before they arise
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and an interest in technology
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a dynamic environment while keeping focus on the quality of your work
Bonus Points For:
- Coding and automation experience
- Relevant technical experience
- Relevant qualifications
Life at Zoonou:
At Zoonou, you will be part of a vibrant team and your success is our success. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential. We place a strong emphasis on continual learning and professional development; with all employees receiving a dedicated training budget and time away from the day-job for learning.
We grow from within – as Zoonou has grown, our team has grown with us. While there are clear routes for progression, we understand that a career is not linear and so the opportunities for you to make an impact are endless. We recognise that life outside of work is key to happiness in work and so we also provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay to allow our employees to enjoy key life moments like the arrival of a little one.
Our benefits include:
· Professional development training budgets
· Routes for professional growth
· Enhanced maternity/paternity
· Access to mental health support
· Company pension
· 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
· Regular company social events
· Free eye tests
· A new company laptop
· Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!