We are an established and expanding software testing and quality assurance services company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We work with a range of exciting and innovative clients supporting them in their development and implementation of software products. We provide them with test execution services alongside expert support and consultancy on quality assurance
We’re looking for someone who is technically savvy and resourceful to join our passionate, collaborative and ambitious team of software test analysts. Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will provide real time feedback on the quality of our client’s products.
Opportunities for upskilling into Security testing, Load and Performance testing, Automation, Usability testing and Accessibility testing are available for candidates showing aptitude and desire to progress.
Based in our newly built, central Eastbourne office, you will be responsible for the development of test scripts, functional and compatibility test execution, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and daily reports on progress.
- Scoping, planning, and scripting for test requirements based on technical documentation
- Test Execution
- Exploratory, experience based
- Scripted, document driven
- Test Support, client focused ad-hoc sessions
- Compatibility testing, taking advantage of our industry-leading test lab
- Reporting of issues found using appropriate bug tracking software.
- Completion of test scripts, reporting of results and making recommendations for further test support.
- Escalation of major issues to Project Lead or Client Contact.
- Liaising directly with clients via phone, email and live chat as well as potential occasional onsite visits.
- Will enjoy pushing technology to its limits.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development or testing, or degree in computer science or similar area.
- Bring enthusiasm and ambition to the role.
- Have the ability to multitask on numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment while keeping focus on the quality of your work.
- Work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- An organised, strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
A clear interest in technology and desire to stay up to date in a moving field.
What we offer:
At Zoonou, you’ll be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential, with a strong promote-from-within ethos. Our success and growth are fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team and in return for their dedication we give back to them in a number of ways including:
- Professional development training budgets and routes for career and salary growth
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Access to mental health support
- Company pension
- 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
- Free eye tests
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks when we’re in the office and regular company social events when we’re not.