Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will provide real-time feedback on the quality of our client’s products.
Based in our newly built, central Eastbourne office, you will be responsible for the development of test scripts, functional and compatibility test execution, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and daily reports on progress.
- Scoping, planning, and scripting for test requirements based on technical documentation
- Test Execution
- Exploratory, experience-based
- Scripted, document-driven
- Test Support, client-focused ad-hoc sessions
- Compatibility testing, taking advantage of our industry-leading test lab
- Reporting of issues found using appropriate bug tracking software.
- Completion of test scripts, reporting of results and making recommendations for further test support.
- Escalation of major issues to Project Lead or Client Contact.
- Liaising directly with clients via phone, email and live chat as well as potential occasional onsite visits.
- Will enjoy pushing technology to its limits.
- Have a sound knowledge of general IT and an excellent eye for detail.
- Bring enthusiasm and ambition to the role.
- Have the ability to multitask on numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment while keeping focus on the quality of your work.
- Work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- An organised, strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A clear interest in technology and desire to stay up to date in a moving field.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous testing experience
- Coding skills
- Other technical experience – tell us more about yourself!
What we offer:
Our success is fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team, in return for their dedication and hard work we provide a fun, inclusive working environment where you won’t go hungry through a lack of fresh fruit or snacks. We encourage and support our team’s learning, with all new employees receiving fully subsidised training for industry exams. We recognise the importance of life outside of the office and offer 3 work from home days per year. We work hard at Zoonou but equally, we love to get together at regular company social events across the year.