We’re looking for people who are technically savvy and resourceful to join our passionate team of Software Test Analysts. Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will provide real-time feedback on the quality of our client’s products.
Based in our newly built, central Eastbourne office, you will be responsible for the development of test scripts, functional and compatibility test execution, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and daily reports on progress.
- Scoping, planning, and scripting for test requirements based on technical documentation
- Test Execution
- Exploratory, experience-based
- Scripted, document-driven
- Test Support, client-focused ad-hoc sessions
- Compatibility testing, taking advantage of our industry-leading test lab
- Reporting of issues found using appropriate bug tracking software.
- Completion of test scripts, reporting of results and making recommendations for further test support.
- Escalation of major issues to Project Lead or Client Contact.
- Liaising directly with clients via phone, email and live chat as well as potential occasional onsite visits.
- Will enjoy pushing technology to its limits.
- Have a sound knowledge of general IT and an excellent eye for detail.
- Bring enthusiasm and ambition to the role.
- Have the ability to multitask on numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment while keeping focus on the quality of your work.
- Work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- An organised, strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A clear interest in technology and desire to stay up to date in a moving field.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous testing experience
- Coding skills
- Other technical experience – tell us more about yourself!
Life at Zoonou:
At Zoonou, you will be part of a vibrant team and your success is our success. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential. We place a strong emphasis on continual learning and professional development; with all employees receiving a dedicated training budget and time away from the day-job for learning.
We grow from within – as Zoonou has grown, our team has grown with us. While there are clear routes for progression, we understand that a career is not linear and so the opportunities for you to make an impact are endless. We recognise that life outside of work is key to happiness in work and so we also provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay to allow our employees to enjoy key life moments like the arrival of a little one.
Our benefits include:
· Professional development training budgets
· Routes for professional growth
· Enhanced maternity/paternity
· Access to mental health support
· Company pension
· 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
· Regular company social events
· Free eye tests
· A new company laptop
· Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!