It’s vital that websites and mobile applications are robust and reliable enough to respond to peak load and can scale with user demand and business growth. High levels of user traffic can cause downtime or slow response times, leading to high bounce rates, lost revenue and damaged brand reputation.
Performance testing reveals how a website or mobile application behaves and responds under different simulated user scenarios, examining the speed, responsiveness, stability, scalability and reliability of the software.
How will your application handle hundreds of thousands of users all visiting your site and accessing its array of features and functionality at the same time?
Load testing reveals how a website or mobile application responds and behaves under a heavy number of concurrent virtual users (simulating heavy load), as they perform transactions over a certain period of time.
Load tests help to identify the maximum operating capacity of a web application, as well as any bottlenecks.
Whether you’re expecting high levels of traffic due to a Black Friday event or an election campaign, it’s vital that your website can respond to an unexpected spike in user traffic.
Stress testing is designed to check the upper limits of an application by testing it under extreme load.
Stress tests examine how a website or mobile application behaves under intense load, and how it recovers when it returns to normal load conditions.
- We review and understand your applications and any current performance challenges.
- Collaborating with the development team, we set-up and configure the test environment. Based on your user journeys, we create automated test suites to replicate that behaviour.
- The tests are executed by one of our performance testing experts.
- We analyse the results and provide a final report with statistics, metrics and graphical results.
- We provide advice and guidance on where issues occurred and recommendations to improve the performance and stability of your application.